CRG Plumbing & Maintenance now has pipe relining services available for the Macarthur and wider Sydney areas.
Pipe relining is the latest technological solution to rehabilitating damaged drain and sewer lines underground without the need for costly and damaging excavation. It works by placing a patented epoxy lining inside of the existing pipe, and then forcing it to the sides of the pipe where it forms the shape of the new pipe.
The lining is then hardened to form a brand new pipe within a pipe, with all the properties and reliability of a replacement pipe, but without the cost and time of digging trenches.
Pipe relining fixes cracked, broken or blocked drains without the need of excavating.
The team at CRG Plumbing and Maintenence can assist you with your pipe relining needs, by firstly providing an inspection and review and then undertaking the best possible action for your pipe relining without the need of excavation. Call us on 0438 517 552 for any questions.
The top 5 benefits of ‘no-dig‘ pipe repair
- Economical: You save on the cost and time on the overall process.
- Long Life Product: Pipes repaired using relining are stronger than PVC pipes, have more effective protection from root penetration than newly installed pipes, and a life expectancy of 50 years.
- Quick Installation: Most pipes can be repaired in one day.
- Minimal Disruption: Jobs are completed without the mess and noise of excavation allowing you to minimise disruption to your household.
- Yard / Surface preservation: restoration without excavation will minimise the need and hassle of re-concreting your driveway and restoring your landscaping.