CRG Plumbing & Maintenance are currently looking for a Fully licenced & qualified Plumber to join our team.
The position is a permanent role working a 40 hour week..
• Comfortable carrying out all plumbing, drainage and gas fitting works
• Self Motivated and prepared to make decisions.
• Capable of following systems and procedures, with a commitment to doing it right the first time.
• Able to communicate effectively with a variety of people.
• Have effective written communication skills.
• Sound computer skills a must to operate our operations system.
• Must be able to be autonomous with excellent problem solving skills.
• Punctual well-presented individual with a high standard to detail.
• Current NSW driver’s license.
• Own hand tools.
• White Card
Proven history of plumbing maintenance experience required.
Successful candidate will also need to have a NSW police check and working with children certificate.
If you are looking for a long term, stable employment with a flexible company, express your interest by submitting your application with your cover sheet, references and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org