CRG Plumbing staff are fully qualified & experienced in thermostatic mixing valve testing. These valves ensure that your building’s hot water remains at the correct temperature at all times.
- The full testing of the device (or devices)
- Compiling reports
- Submitting forms to council
- Supplying a copy of the forms
We recommend that a thermostatic valve be installed on all hot water systems in homes and business to avoid burns and scalding particular in the following places:
- Early childhood centres
- Primary and Secondary schools
- Nursing homes
- Facilities which house the young, aged, sick or disabled.
Call Cameron now on 0438 517 552 for more information on installing and maintaining your thermostatic mixing valves.