We pride ourselves on offering the most quality experience to our customers and need the most qualified and experienced team to help us achieve this.
If you think you have what it takes to be apart of the CRG team forward your resume to email@example.com
CRG Plumbing & Maintenance also proudly accepts work experience students in both Plumbing, Administration, Marketing & Sales interests.
Current Positions Available
Fully Qualified Plumber
CRG Plumbing & Maintenance are currently looking for a Fully licensed & qualified Plumber to join our team.
The position is a permanent role working a 40 hour week..
• Comfortable carrying out all plumbing, drainage and gas fitting works
• Self Motivated and prepared to make decisions.
• Capable of following systems and procedures, with a commitment to doing it right the first time.
• Able to communicate effectively with a variety of people.
• Have effective written communication skills.
• Sound computer skills a must to operate our operations system.
• Must be able to be autonomous with excellent problem solving skills.
• Punctual well-presented individual with a high standard to detail.
• Current NSW driver’s license.
• Own hand tools.
• White Card
Proven history of plumbing maintenance experience required.
Successful candidate will also need to have a NSW police check and working with children certificate.
If you are looking for a long term, stable employment with a flexible company, express your interest by submitting your application with your cover sheet, references and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org