iStore technology will reduce your electricity costs effectively using renewable energy
CRG Plumbing & Maintenance can supply and install your next iStore Heat Pump hot water system.
Solar without the panels, the iStore’s dynamic efficiency can reduce your hot water heating costs by up to 70%, utilising intelligent technology which converts air into hot water via the transfer of thermal energy.
Check out these great iStore heat pump features
Economical – The iStore boasts 4 intelligent operating modes adapting to all situations,
including a hybrid mode for when additional guests are staying in your home and a
vacation mode for when you are away on holidays
Optimal design – External wrap around heating coil provides maximum thermal energy
Low consumption – The iStore consumes approximately 0.5 kW of power
during the air-to-energy process (average household running cycle is 3 – 4 hours =
1.5 to 2 kWh total)
Money & energy savings – For the average Australian household, heating water
accounts for up to 30% of the total energy usage. The iStore saves you hundreds while
saving the planet!
- Highly energy efficient
- Government incentives
- Generates hot water all year round
- Environmentally friendly
- Suitable for narrow areas
- Electronic user-friendly controller
- Further savings benefits with pre-existing solar power system
Water Heating Cost Comparison
Heating hot water for your home accounts for up to a quarter of your electricity costs for the average Australian household.
The iStore reduces hot water heating consumption by two thirds from conventional electric or gas storage systems, while reducing CO2 emissions by 4 tonnes.
Installing an iStore could save you up to $1,000* per year on your energy bills.
How It Works
- A fan draws in air, containing heat energy, across the evaporator
- The evaporator turns the liquid refrigerant into a gas
- The compressor pressurizes the refrigerant into a hot gas
- The hot gas inside the condenser coil heats the water inside the coil-wrapped tank
- The refrigerant reverts back to a liquid after heating the water and continues to the evaporator for the process to start again
- The cycle continues until the set target temperature is achieved.
- As water is used in the home, the cycle will restart once the temperature in the tank has dropped below 45 °C
Check out the iStore options
iStore hot water systems are available in two sizes: 180L and 270L
To learn more about iStore, including the many benefits of having one installed, visit iStore – AIR TO ENERGY