CRG Plumbing & Maintenance staff are fully qualified & experienced in thermostatic mixing valve testing. These valves ensure that your building’s hot water remains at the correct temperature at all times.
Thermostatic Mixing Valve Testing includes:
- The full testing of the device (or devices)
- Compiling reports
- Submitting forms to council
- Supplying a copy of the forms
We recommend that a thermostatic valve be installed on all hot water systems in homes and business to avoid burns and scalding particular care should be taken in the following places;
- Early Childhood Centers
- Primary and Secondary Schools
- Nursing Homes
- Facilities which house the young, aged, sick or disabled
Call us now on 0438 517 552 for more information on installing and maintaining your thermostatic mixing valves.